Can people not read?

How hard is it to read something & not twist it into what you want it to say.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think a good 50% of ladies on here actually choose not to read the whole post and 40% have problems with comprehension. If it was any other way it would  probably be boring.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 2:50 PM on May. 24, 2009

• lol, most people have a very hard time being objective.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 2:43 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I am not a B****....jk yeah i know what you mean....but i guess some things can be confusing when people word them. hehe
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:43 PM on May. 24, 2009

• people tend to put their own personal feelings and agendas into what they answer to a question. and I admit. I have done this,but I try not to. There are people thought that don't care, but only want to express how they feel about something.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 2:46 PM on May. 24, 2009

• One thing is, that it is written and not spoken so although it is meant one way many people can read it in many different ways.
    Anonymous

• I blame you.
    Angelbluewingsz

Answer by Angelbluewingsz at 3:10 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Something like 70% of communication is nonverbal - it's tone, body language, expressions, etc. So when you're talking through writing, all that has to be read into the text. And that can be really difficult to convey or to perceive correctly, if one has their own ideas that color everything to the exclusion of other POVs.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 3:34 PM on May. 24, 2009