A Sign from GOD?

I have asked God to please guide my family so that we find a religion. One Night while looking something up online it took me into a LDS forum. The next day on a different sight I was looking into something again I was taking into a LDS forum. Later that day I turned on the TV and it was on a LDS commercial.

Now my question is: Is this God's way of telling me to look into LDS? I think it is but thought I'd see what other moms thought.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• sounds to me like LDS is just a lot more evangelical or commercialized than the others. Just because one advertises more doesn't mean it's the "right one".
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 2:46 PM on May. 24, 2009

• If you were asking God for guidance it sounds like you already have a religion, just not a church & maybe not a specific theology. Not being a believer in God (capital G, as in Jehovah) I think it is your subconscious guiding you towards the LDS church. Either way you interpret it though, it seems like you should look into it because something is telling you to consider it. I think research into as many different religions as possible is the way to find your path.

nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 2:46 PM on May. 24, 2009

• no. God would't tell you that.
    Anonymous

• Just go with it maybe that is his way of comunicating with you. See what happens and don't get discouraged. Remember if anything is going to happen it will be at him timing not yours. So b patient. :)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:47 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Well...I agree with the first answer in that LDS is more commercialized...But, the second answer has a good point too...if you are praying to God then you believe in God right? Well God is part of a religion, so it sounds like you have beliefs towards one already...just follow your heart and gut feeling about what you believe and you will find out what religion is right for you! I took a world religions course in college and loved learning about all the different religions...it turns out most religions are very similar...research into it and good luck! :)
    MoMosMommy439

Answer by MoMosMommy439 at 2:50 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I do not think LDS is a good religion, however, whatever brings your comfort will work.
    Anonymous

• I agree with nysa00!
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 3:35 PM on May. 24, 2009

• It's a sign that LDS is paying for advertising on the sites you frequent. Or the other way around,, maybe you are frequenting their sites. No, it's not a sign from God, it's advertising.
    LeftBrainy

Answer by LeftBrainy at 3:58 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Asking god to help you find religion is an oxymoron and the futile one at that.

The LDS stuff is coincidence. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:24 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I would consult my bible. Read what Jesus preached.God bless

mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 6:10 PM on May. 24, 2009