What do you like to do all by yourself?

This means no children, husband or friends.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i like to crank up the music and clean..or sing and dance..or catch up on my tv shows, or sleep..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:12 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Clean, I know its crazy but I love cleaning when no one else is around to mess it up or need me for something. That and talk on the phone and catch up on my DVR shows.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:04 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Read,walk,feed the ducks at the park
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:04 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Um....wow it's been a while. I used to love to just drive around with no place to go. Roof down, music up, sipping my iced mocha. I like to jump in my hot tub or dance around my house pretending to be the next idol. ;)

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 3:05 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Im with the first poster. I like to clean when im home alone because i like to crank up the music and dance around the hosue as i do it lol. and i know my husband would laugh at me if he saw it lol. But other than that i like to sew and do crafts. This way i can get it done without people always running into the room or asking me to get up and do something else.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:07 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Yes, clean and shopping. Sometimes go to the Mall and sit and relax and have a cup of coffee.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 4:04 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Clean
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 4:32 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Cook, be on the internet, read, and watch movies.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:51 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I have to say cleaning too. It's so much easier to do without having the kids and my boyfriend taking stuff out or making messes in other rooms while I'm cleaning up in one.
    lilmomma4

Answer by lilmomma4 at 6:59 PM on May. 24, 2009