Fathers Day project ideas

I need some ideas for a fathers day project me and my son can do together. Help me out!!

angie_david

Asked by angie_david at 3:10 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• home depot and lowes usually have projects you can do together. One of them is doing a putting green.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 4:16 PM on May. 25, 2009

• What is your husband into or your SO??? You can do hand print molds and paint them, go to a pottery place and make him something, go have pictures done of you and your son for him as a surprise or take some of the two of you and make him a little scrap book.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:12 PM on May. 24, 2009

• If your SO drinks coffee then you can get a plain coffee mug from walmart and get those paint markers and have your son draw on the outside of the mug. I did that for my dad one time =) Try asking under Hobbies and Crafts you might get some good ideas there. Im just not sure about what all a 3 year old can do im still pregnant with my first so im kinda at a loss sry =(
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:14 PM on May. 24, 2009

• my husband is in to 4 wheel drives mostly..he owns a performance off road shop. He loves going trail riding with his jeep. We have done the hand mold in the past. I dont think there is a pottery place here...but that sound fun.
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 3:15 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I am planning on doing this for Father's Day. I am going to take a white onesie (my son is 11 weeks.) and I am going to use red marker to write "I love Daddy" on it. I will then take a nice picture of my son and then edit it on Picassa, so that the whole picture is black and white except for the red writing. I will then mat and frame it and give it to my sons father. I think that is a cute, and inexpensive idea.
    irishangel81

Answer by irishangel81 at 3:22 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I'm making a collage of pictures with my boyfriend and our baby together and framing it for him.
    lilmomma4

Answer by lilmomma4 at 6:47 PM on May. 24, 2009