Which should I choose??

My hubby gave me a choice of going on a cruise, or going to Hawaii!! which one should I pick. Please help It for our Hunny Moon

tbsandoval

Asked by tbsandoval at 3:13 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Travel

• Do you get sea sick or motion sick? Hawaii is beautiful but expensive. Most cruises you can get packages that include meals and drinks. So it all depends on what you finances are. Either one would be fun, it all depends on what you like, you can do more in Hawaii then you can on a cruise ship unless its a ship that stops for you to get off to do activities.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:18 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Take a cruise TO Hawaii =)
    Anonymous

• Hawaii! You can walk barefoot in the sand; in fact you can walk barefoot almost everywhere.
    For the same money (or less) you can go to many places in Europe; a big city like London or Paris, or a great Mediteranean beach town like Torremolinos in Spain.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:53 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I would do a cruise that you could visit differnt places.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 4:11 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I would do the cruise ... you can visit more places and can get really nice packages that include food and drinks. Also, upgrade your state room to one with a balcony.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 5:12 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Hawaiin cruise! Both are awesome!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:33 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I don't know, I'd just do Hawaii. Everyone is getting so sick on cruises lately. What are the ports of call on the cruise and what is the cruise line? Perhaps compare costs of Hawaii (very expensive to eat, drink and stay) and a cruise but add in gratuities x seven days and per person that is assigned to you (room steward, waiter, etc) and add in drinks and anything you do once you leave the ship. All is extra. Benefit to a cruise would be seeing different islands vs. sitting on the beach with no stress. They are very different but both fun. Good luck!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:55 PM on May. 24, 2009

• personally I would pick Hawaii... but only because I am deathly afraid of cruise ships, lol...

but as far as what is practical: the cruise ship is probably your best option... you can take them almost anywhere you want to go.. they have great services, and activities... etc. And it's all within walking distance.. Hawaii, although it's beautiful.. may not have everything you need right in walking distance, and is often more expensive... I recommend looking on line, and writing up the pros and cons on BOTH, and going from there... also see if you can get any discounts while you are at it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:46 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Do Hawaii. !!
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 2:40 PM on May. 25, 2009

• how bout a hawaiin cruise?
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 4:14 PM on May. 25, 2009