should i be affended wen my friend tryies to tell me how to handle sum situations

wen my son gets angry i kind of let him scream n yell n kool off thewn i talkot him hes 1 so i cant realy spank him cus he doesnt understand tht much. i think she thinks i should disipline him like hes 5 put him in time out but at this age he probly freaks out thinking im abandoning him....then he has a few toys out in the living room so were not upstairs in two little rooms alldayn they will b about n she comes over n say like he has a room y r his toys n shoes down here an it jus upsets me cus she neva wants to come to the park wit me an my son bcus she says itts boring for her....idk wat to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• wow sum moms r jus plain bitches
    mamabear0824

Answer by mamabear0824 at 2:01 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I think your friend should teach you how to spell and use proper grammar before she gives you parenting advice. He is your child so you do what is best for him. If your living with her then respect the common area's of the house and other than that do what you feel is right. In the mean time I would consider taking some form of proper writing classes because your spelling is horrible and very hard to understand.
    Anonymous

• really, I would answer if I could read this mess...................
    Anonymous

• confused What does that say?

Anonymous

• She shouldnt be telling you how to raise your child in my opinion. If she wants to giver her inmpu then thats fine but if she says something every time then thats just not right and i would tell her that. As for your kids stuff being out in the living room thats understandable. Its not like your kid is locked up in his room all day why wouldnt his toys be out there. And the park being boring for her if she dosnt have young kids i can see where she would be coming from with that. Unless you have young kids or just like kids alot when you dont have any then it wouldnt be fun to go to the park with a friend and her child.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:19 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Okay

1. One is NOT too young to put your child in time out. We started about that age with both of ours. We just put them in their cribs for a minute. If you have a two story house, you can use a pack n play or just a chair. In fact, if you plan on using time outs, now is a good time to start.

2. Obviously your one year old is not going to go upstairs to his room to play by himself so a few toys are going to be out. Heck, my kids have thier own play room and we still get a stray toy in the living room occasionally.

3. I can understand her not wanting to go to the park, but if she enjoys just hanging out with you and talking the park is a good place, especially as your son gets older and you can just sit somewhere and watch him play.

All in all it sounds like you might need to find friends that have children about your sons age.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 3:27 PM on May. 24, 2009

• It's your life, your child. Do as you see fit. Tell her to have her own children and then it's her turn to do it her way

Answer by admckenzie at 4:21 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Would you be offended if someone tried to teach you how to write?

Anonymous

• If it's your house, then it's not her place to question anything about it.
    If she likes to sit and talk to you, then the park should be fine. She just sounds like one of those people that NEED something to gripe about.
    I'm assuming she doesn't have children, and I agree that you should find some friends that do have children, preferably around your childs age. It helps in a lot of ways when both of you have kids. But if you want to keep her as a friend, my suggestion is to tell her that this is your child, your house and you'll do what you feel is best in both of those areas.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 5:06 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Like correcting your spelling and grammar?
    Anonymous