Fathers Day Project

I need some good ideas for a fathers day project for me and my 4 year old son to do. We have done the hand print mold in the past....any other ideas? He is in to 4 wheel drives and he actually wanted to try out golfing sometime.....

angie_david

Asked by angie_david at 3:18 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Bake a cake, and let your son help you decorate it. You could do some green grass and a dirt hill and put a 4x4 truck riding up the hill. Your son will be so proud of it if he helps.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 2:46 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Miniature golf courses around you might have a free Father's day deal, so check that out.
    You could make your husband a shirt and dip a golf ball into paint, and have the kids roll it onto the shirt...
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:31 PM on May. 24, 2009

• one year, my kids made a giant volcano for my dad...he had helped them make a small one for a school project and decided it would be super cool to make one out of a big water machine bottle. They built salt dough around the bottle, filled the bottle with a little bit of red paint, then let my dad pour in a ton of baking soda and a jug of vinegar. It was a huge mess, but all three of them had a great time. My dad likes to do weird things like that though... Sorry I didn't really have a good idea. My kids are getting their dad a t-shirt this year.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I like the cake idea

maybe do the cake and put season passes for a miniture golf course or a gift card for a golf store in the card for him.

or maybe tickets to a monster truck show for father and son.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:58 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Make him a coupon book.make him coupons saying a day of golf with your son, a day of fun just the boys, a date for the boys to do what they want, a dinner date with family, a free hug, and a movie pick for family movie night.
    lockleargang8

Answer by lockleargang8 at 4:05 PM on May. 31, 2009