what would you do

if your bf was out late till like 4 am then the next day he slept from 12am to 4pm would you believe him that he was sleeping all day? who sleeps till 4pm?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• People who are drunk and hung over. You have to sleep it off. In my younger days I would party all night and sleep all day only to get up and do it all over again. If you don't believe him show up and see what is going on.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:28 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Why do you have any reason to doubt him? And yes I've slept till 4pm on occasion back in my young and wild days. ;)
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 3:29 PM on May. 24, 2009

• i think hes a liar
    Anonymous

• if he doesnt do it allthe time-let this one slide.
    Anonymous

• When my Dh drank he would sleep in really late, although it was never that late, and I wouldn't let him sleep that late. My little brother was another story. When he stayed with us he would come home at 3 or 4 in the morning and sleep until 4 or 5 . He would get up to go to the bathroom or get something to drink and go back to sleep. It is possible, especially if he is drinking off the alcohol.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 4:06 PM on May. 24, 2009

• That's called a nap. Lots of folks do it.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:18 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I would believe it unless you had some other reason not to. I remember times I was out all night & slept the whole next day.

nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 4:26 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Unless you have other reasons that make you doubt he was sleeping, I would just say he was hungover. That happens. As long as it's not a habit. My boyfriend and I have gone out on a couple of occassions that we were kid free, stayed out late and slept most of the day. Also, my boyfriend works nights, so if there is a day where he comes home late from work and he don't have to work the next night, I let him sleep late.
    lilmomma4

Answer by lilmomma4 at 12:08 PM on May. 25, 2009