contour double stroller opinions

looking to buy this stroller but want to get some opinions on how you like it. is it easy etc....

mamaof4toddlers

Asked by mamaof4toddlers at 3:42 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Shopping

• i wouldn't know, but you can always search for reviews on the stroller on google, or even the website it's advertised on.
    exxOHjackie

Answer by exxOHjackie at 10:31 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Are you talking about the Kolcraft Contours Options? If you are I just got one and LOVE it! It is bigger than a traditional tandem stroller but you can take the seats off really easily to store it. My twins are 3 and they really still need to be in a stroller and i was tired of them messing with eachother when side by side and in our old duoglider. This one is great. I like that I can have them face eachother, sit back to back or have them facing the same direction. The canopy is much better than both our old strollers as well, it covers their faces more. and unlike the duoglider even if I have them facing the same direction, whoever is in back cant mess with the one in front because the canopy attaches to the back of the seat. Its a GREAT stroller. The wheels are much more durable than other doubles as well. And if you sign up on the babies r us site you will get coupons mailed to you, I got 15% off on mine.
    Mom2SKMB

Answer by Mom2SKMB at 10:48 AM on May. 25, 2009