Nightime Cleaning??

I have a bunch of kids so I prefer to clean at night while they are all in bed so I can get things done without having them under my feet.

Anyone else do this ???

abellvalerie

Asked by abellvalerie at 4:34 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i do i have 5 kids i think its best to clean while there sleep

lilmama29113

Answer by lilmama29113 at 4:40 PM on May. 24, 2009

• No but maybe I should.....
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 4:44 PM on May. 24, 2009

• It's the only time anything really gets done... I'm trying to not do it anymore, but it's hard. I've got four ages 6 and under, and I wasn't a tidy person to begin with. I'm much better at crisis cleaning than I am daily maintenance - I'm working on it, but still not there.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 5:01 PM on May. 24, 2009

• It's the only time that works. During the day I'll get halfway (if I'm lucky) through something and than my baby will start crying lol.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 5:09 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I love to clean at night. I just can not run the vacuum or do dishes after 10pm because there is a family that lives in the basement.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 5:11 PM on May. 24, 2009

• The good thing is I am a night person so that helps i seem to not get much done during the day especially since i had the baby plus who doesnt love to wake up to a clean house

abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 5:36 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Good idea, mine are in school now, so at 9 am that's what I'm supposed to be doing, but the computer beckons to me....
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:35 PM on May. 24, 2009