What do you think about people who lie?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They suck.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 6:46 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Everybody lies. I don't like people who tell the big ones, but you can't expect people to be 100% honest all the time. Even if it's just putting a spin on something to make it sound different than it is, people lie. It's just human nature.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 4:38 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I dont like when people lie to me but i do know that everyone does it at some point. But i will tell someone stright up when i know they are lieing to me and im not happy about it.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 4:39 PM on May. 24, 2009

• ooooo I don't like people who tell little lies about EVERYTHING either! But white lies and such every once and a while is something I just expect from people.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 4:39 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I detest liars. My father always said that he'd rather have a thief in his home over a liar because if you know someone is a thief you can lock up your belongings but if they are a liar you can't do anything to protect yourself against them. I agree with him.

tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 5:03 PM on May. 24, 2009