Tonsilitis questions, worried? PLEASE HELP!

My oldest of four is now 15 and she had been saying she was sick, she had a fever a week from friday, she felt dizzy and sick to her stomach, she was allright then it came back that monday. She was then fine the rest of the week and on Friday she woke up and said how sore her throat was and she felt like she had a fever. I was at work so there was nothing i could do i told her to go to school and if she didnt feel well still to go to the nurse. Well she did and she was sent home because the nurse said she had tonsilisitis. I took her right from school to the dr and they confirmed she does. He gave her two different medicines which she has been taking when supposed to. But now she is getting a cold too shes getting really congested and her ear down to her neck hurts. Is this normal? Or should i call the doctor also shes been laying down exhausted since friday.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• Also i forgot to add her glands are really swollen and have been since monday
    Anonymous

• I would call her doctor if her ear hurts down to her throat it could be an ear infection or something like that. Call just to be safe. And see what she can take for the pain of that and also her cold comming on. I hope she feels better.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 5:27 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I would call her doctor, it could be something else or her throats are so swollen that they may need to be taken out. I would not fool around with it.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:01 AM on May. 25, 2009