IM SO SADDDDDDD, NO BABY

ok im 40 weeks now, and the time is just dragging, i was to be induced Friday but they had to cancell since other women had to be induced for more serious reasons, i cant walk anymore, i cant sleep, my back constantly hurts, i keep having the bh contractions, im scedualed to be induced on Tuesday, but who knows, im just down in the dumps, i had an us the other day and the poor baby is all squished, there is no more room for the little guy to move, i have tried everything, i have walked for 3 hrs straight, done grocery shopping, gone to yard sales everything but no hopes, is there anything else that i can realy do to start up labor.

BigSurprise2

Asked by BigSurprise2 at 5:00 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• :( I'm sorry! Just tryand await it out, I guess. Three more days! Think positive!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 5:02 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I guess it's not time yet! Your baby will be here before you know it!
    Anonymous

• Baby will come when baby is ready. You aren't over due until after 42 weeks. No point in getting depressed or sad about it.

I am 40w4d. I have had prodromal labor for 2 weeks, still no baby. I walk all the time, have sex and just relax and enjoy it because I know it will be over shortly. Sure it's uncomfy and at times very painful but it's worth it knowing that sometimes a baby just needs to gestate longer than the "eviction" date of 40 weeks. :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 5:05 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Sex....nipple stimulation might help castor oil although i dont think you would want to do that. And there are some herbal tea's that might help also hang in there mamma! it wont be to much longer =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 5:07 PM on May. 24, 2009

• very warm bath!!
    Anonymous

• Relax, your body will be able to produce those labor inducing hormones better if you relax, and go take a warm bath and put hot rags over your breasts while laying there in the water. Have your hubby give you a massage, have sex, completely relax and let go. IF it doesn't send yaou into labor, at least you will be well rested for Tuesday. Don't over do it for the next couple days if you are to exhausted when they do induce it will likely end in a c-section if your body cant keep p with the contractions.
    Anonymous

• The end of pregnancy is the hardest for me emotionally. Just take one day at a time momma. When your baby is ready to come, he will. I know how hard it is...you just want to hold him in your arms, not your belly. Like Celticreverie said, normal gestation is actually 37-42 weeks...you aren't overdue until 43 weeks. I know you are tired of being pregnant but when your baby and body are ready, your labor will begin.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 6:27 PM on May. 24, 2009

• YOU CAN DO IT!!!! rub ur tummy, take pic of ur tummy, enjoy the last few days you have with it. Yes I know all you want is to just see and hold your baby but it will come when its ment to come. Who knows you may go into labor in an hour lol just relax get everything prepaired, have a nice last nights with your hubby. GOODLUCK!!!!
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 8:42 PM on May. 24, 2009

• If you think you can't sleep now just wait until that baby is born!
    Don't be so quick to force it out of your body before s/he's ready to be born. If baby were ready, you'd be in labour right now!!

Catch all the cat naps you can now, and enjoy the last bit of mind-numbingly bored time you have to yourself!!!!
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 8:55 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Eat some Curry!! Have sex! AND BOUNCE on a yoga ball! Haha CRAZY! BUT it worked for us!
    discokittten

Answer by discokittten at 9:54 PM on May. 24, 2009