Any moms try the ky intense or his/hers? is it worth it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• I tried finally and a couple of the others and they worked great for me. Don't know if it's the same thing.. this stuff is a gel that you use during sex, not for lube but it stimulates the female (prolly works on the guy too).
    And they were well worth the money to me.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 5:11 PM on May. 24, 2009

• the his and hers thing isnt that great...its jus like using warming or tingling KY
    waste of money...
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 5:15 PM on May. 24, 2009

• My husband likes it, but I think it stings.
    If you're curious try it.. you might like it ?
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 7:03 PM on May. 24, 2009

• My fiance and I have the His and Hers. I love it. Sometimes we use just the Hers because when they mixed the last couple times it had a burning feeling.
    Anonymous

• The only one I tried was the warming gel. I found out I was allergic to it a few minutes into the act. It burned to horribly. I had to sit in a bath of water to feel better and afterward I had red splotches all over my..ahem... and I was miserable for days. I have not tried any other kind. I was too scared.

Anonymous

• We have tried the his and hers, i love the hers, we use it alot. not so much the his. it was expensive though
    Anonymous

• doesnt really work
    momma2b060509

Answer by momma2b060509 at 9:41 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I like the his and hers....as for me and at least one other female friend, the hers works great, but the his doesn't seem to do much of anything.

I haven't tried the intense yet, but I'm hopeful that it's just the "hers" packaged on its own because the pink side works GREAT!
    3stoogesmom

Answer by 3stoogesmom at 10:25 PM on Nov. 20, 2009