My husband's breath stinks!

Now that I'm pregnant and more sensitive to smells I find that my husband's breath really stinks. I know it's just my pregnancy nose but I can't take it anymore!
I've yelled at him, given him gum, and hinted like crazy that it bothers me but he doesn't seem to care. I'm mad at him all day long because I can't talk to him or kiss him and he gets mad at me for pushing him away. What can I do if he won't take care of the problem himself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Aug. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• give him listerine pocket packs their like a peice of paper that you put on your tounge and it dissolves and if that doesnt work i dont think anything will hope it helps
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Aug. 10, 2008

• He may have a dental problem if its that bad...like a bad tooth. Maybe make him a dental appointment to "get his teeth cleaned" they will also check for cavities.
    jj_horn2004

Answer by jj_horn2004 at 3:34 PM on Aug. 10, 2008

• I am sooo sorry honey!! I had the same problem with my first pregnancy!!! I didnt know what to do either. maybe when he brushes he is not getting the back of is toungue. I bought my hubby some listerine, a toungue scraper (find it near toothpast...sometimes near like the polygrip...lol), a battery powered toothbrush, and very minty floss. He didnt like gum so I gave him mints. He finally got the hint..... but was really butthurt by it. .....but I was happier lol!!!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 8:40 PM on Aug. 10, 2008