if you had planned a trip to the park and today was your only day to go, but it was raining, would you still go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No. I hate rain and try and avoid going out in it at all costs. I would be disappointed my trip to the park got ruined but I would be MORE miserable going out in the rain.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 5:15 PM on May. 24, 2009

• If it was a warm rain I would go! If it was cold then probably not
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 5:16 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Nope. But then, my kids hate being out in the rain.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 5:17 PM on May. 24, 2009

• No its to big of a risk of the kids getting sick and hurt if they were playing on the playground because if it being so slick. I would just plan to go another day =(
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 5:18 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Yes, of course it depends on how hard it's raining...but if it's not storming, I would put on some galoshes, a rain coat, and a rain hat and go out and have some fun. My 2 year old loves splashing in puddles and seeing all the bugs that come out in the rain.
    asyoulikeit

Answer by asyoulikeit at 5:20 PM on May. 24, 2009

• nope
    Anonymous

• As long as the park has pavilions or some shelter we can go if it gets too bad, I don't see why not. I've done it before. We get our swimsuits on under regular clothes, pack dry ones and towels, and head out. I leave it up to the kids. If they think it's too cold, we head home.
    IMO, rainy days were meant to be enjoyed. I can't tell you how many times my Mom would sit on the back porch with a good book while I ran and played in the rain.
    mamahud

Answer by mamahud at 5:24 PM on May. 24, 2009

• no
    rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 5:29 PM on May. 24, 2009