• In the Spotlight:

Does anyone know of any good home based or online job?

I have run into a lot of online jobs that are scams or pay very low.

AllisaMyJoy

Asked by AllisaMyJoy at 5:29 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• check to see if there's a convergys in your area! the one in my town takes care of directv calls. I worked at the location many years ago, and since then they started the work at home program. but you still have to train at the job location for like 2 weeks and you have to purchase their intranet program for like $60. but if your home is relatively quiet and you can manage to sit for 8 hours uninterrupted, it's a good job. great benefits, great pay, and free directv. i applied for that line of work, but I lived with loud roommates plus I was 8 months preggo. I couldnt imagine being on the phone with a customer with music in the background, then soon enough a crying baby lol I couldnt be like "excuse me can I put you on hold? I need to change my son's diaper? lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 5:33 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I work online, it's free and simple. You should check it out also, http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 5:41 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I have a couple of thoughts. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who make children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping and business organization; I also do career and job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, coverletters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 5:49 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I have a series of work at home articles I have created at eHow.  They contain excellent resources, links and information.  You can check them out here in my Journal:

Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:53 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Medical Transcription.

www.careerstep.com

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:29 PM on May. 24, 2009

• No inventory, free website, no deliveries, great training
    www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 7:38 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Heres a lucrative online travel buisiness where you can earn every 10 eeks 6,000 dollars.Check the sight out and give it a try.

http://www.6k4you.com/jadahome2005
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 8:38 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I recently was just hired with a company that hires from home. The pay starts anywhere between $10-$13 hour depending on the amount of hours you work. There is a $25 background check which is very normal for any business who is willing to accept people to work from home with them. You set your own schedule, can take breaks whenever you want and work as much as you want. They do require that you put in at least 10 hours a week. They pay every Friday via direct deposit. If you would like more information just send me a PM and I will give you the information to apply!
    markayda3

Answer by markayda3 at 9:48 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I have 3 home based profitable and legit businesses. I also run a site with a list of legit WAH Jobs.

TeaPoria ~ No Cost to Start, No Overhead and No quotas. We sell Loose Teas, Goodies and Accessories. 25% commission. - Training and Support ~ Great team!

FreebieForce ~ Very Low cost business. Get hundreds in free items each month. Start earning day 1. Free business cards (250), Training and Support Great Income potential

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:12 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Ameriplan ~ Low Cost business. Training and Support. 5 websites, Benefits, 401K, AD&D insurance. We provide American's with Low Cost HealthCare Options.

Sabrina's Closet ~ Great Site. Lots of legit options for earning, sharing, saving and spending money from home.

Let me know if you have questions about ANY of my sites or businesses. I would be happy to answer them!

Best Of Luck!!~

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:13 PM on May. 24, 2009