prenatal pills

where can i get them and how much do they cost

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• A multivitamin and folic acid over the counter would work, just as well, if you cannot get to the gyn to get a script....that is the only way to get the actual prenatal vitamins that you are talking about. But they are just multivitamins for women, and folic acid, just a little more potent.
    samanthaevans

Answer by samanthaevans at 5:36 PM on May. 24, 2009

• The best one to get is Womens Care with the dhra you can get it at the pharmacy, look for a generic its alot cheaper.
    BigSurprise2

Answer by BigSurprise2 at 5:37 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I'm taking "One Source Prenatal" that I got at Walmart. Be sure to read the dosage though. I was taking 1 for a while before I read it and realized I needed to be taking 2.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 6:18 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Depends on where you live. . . If you live around a Meijer store (MI, OH, IN, IL,&KY only) they have free prenatals if you have a script. . . there is only 4 to choose from but they work. . . I would also check other major stores like Walmart and see if they have any programs.

Otherwise your local vitamin aisle typically has a selection of prenatals. If you are expecting you may want to include a DHA suplment. THe ones from Enfanmil are under $15 at Target.
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 11:44 PM on May. 24, 2009