questions for pro lifers...

1. do you believe in God or a higher power? 2. Have you ever bomb a clinic or supported the bombing of clinics? 3. Have you ever been told you are against choice because you are against the killing of babies? 4. do you think the death penalty should be legal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• "Pro-choice people aren't bombing the clinicsdoes that somehow make it okay or different for the ones that do?"

Of course it doesn't make it ok but it does make the very few who do bomb different. And, as said previously, done by people not all together in the head "January 22, 2009 Matthew L. Derosia, 32, who was reported to have had a history of mental illness [22]rammed a SUV into the front entrance of a Planned Parenthood clinic in St. Paul, Minnesota.[23] "
    Anonymous

• Umm, you probably will not get anyone to admit to bombing a clinic. Good luck with your post.
    Anonymous

• your question should have included: are you against war?

Answer by rkoloms at 5:44 PM on May. 24, 2009

• *or support the bombing* please read the entire thing. good luck to you as well.
    Anonymous

• Ok are you against the war? lol
    Anonymous

• I Believe in some higher power but not sure what that may entail. Never have supported the bombing of clinics. I believe that women who get pregnant shouldnt get an abortion because they knew what they were doing, they should be forced to carry the baby and give it up for adoption if they dont want it still. Women who have been raped or molested etc.. Should be treated differently though. Not saying they should get an abortion but maybe the morning after pill or something like it. I think abortion should be a last treatment option for women.
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 5:46 PM on May. 24, 2009

• 1. do you believe in God or a higher power? 2. Have you ever bomb a clinic or supported the bombing of clinics? 3. Have you ever been told you are against choice because you are against the killing of babies? 4. do you think the death penalty should be legal?5. Are you against the war

Anonymous

• 1. do you believe in God or a higher power? Yes I do
    2. Have you ever bomb a clinic or supported the bombing of clinics? Well, no, that would make me look like a hipocrit
    3. Have you ever been told you are against choice because you are against the killing of babies? No, my beliefs aren't harsh, and I keep them to myself for the most part, but I feel I am more informed than alot of people and they are my decisions. I try to keep my mouth shut for the most part though unless asked like you have done with your question
    4. do you think the death penalty should be legal? Depends, I don't like how it is used in alot of cases, but there are some people/cases that I can't argue with. Not sure how I would react if put in a position where I was on the jury though and it was my decision to make the final call. I don't know if I could do it, but I can definitely see how others do.
    Anonymous

• i dont believe in god or a higher power, n i dont know what ur talkin bout with bombin clinics.
    and yes, i AM against pro-choice becuz the "choice" is MURDER.
    and no, i think the dealth penalty should b illegal. even tho they at least have some kinda reason for dying, unlike a baby that didnt ask to be conceived.
    momma323

Answer by momma323 at 5:48 PM on May. 24, 2009

• 1. do you believe in God or a higher power? Yes, God.....2. Have you ever bomb a clinic or supported the bombing of clinics? Absolutly not! Thats insane and the people who do it are crazy! 3. Have you ever been told you are against choice because you are against the killing of babies? yes, but I feel women DO have a choice. They can have their baby adopted or placed with family. etc 4. do you think the death penalty should be legal? Yes. some of those people have done such henious crimes that they are a menace to society.

Anonymous