ever look at houses while driving passed them....

and wonder what "a day in the life" would be like? we live near a town known for its huge lake and one of the houses is freakin huge. not much property, but they have access to the lake and the house is freakin huge! if I lived there I picture myself always having a martini and hosting "the party of the year" or always being at the town meetings lol or if I pass by a trailor on lots of property in the woods I picture myself hangin the clothes on the line, smelling the sweet forest in the mornin and my son running around outside barefoot and in diapers lol not that i'm stereotyping of course, but thats just how I see things I guess! and these opposite ways of living seem pleasant and ideal to me! I live in a double-wide trailor and have a nice portion of land. seeing the houses as I pass by them opens my eyes to giving my house a good cleaning and enjoying life!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hehe yeah I do that. Or I will be passing an oooold worn down house that was once beautiful but the people just don't take care of it, and try and picture what I would do to fix the house and make it nice again. It really bugs me when people buy homes and destroy them.
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 5:50 PM on May. 24, 2009

• sometimes when I pass by old houses I picture what life was like when it was a new house. like what the people wore, how minimal the town was, the way they spoke....
    Anonymous

• Lmao! I always do that. Me and my son! Not that our house isn't good...it's just not as big as the houses we see when I'm driving him to school or something.
    MissGigixoxo

Answer by MissGigixoxo at 5:56 PM on May. 24, 2009

• PAST...when you drive past them.
    Anonymous

• Sort of. With me its more when I see the old run down farm houses. And I wonder about the stories that house holds. I have always wanted to just stop and explore them...just to see what I could find.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 7:05 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I always laugh and say....."ooooh look how they live!" Imagine living in that huge home!

I don't have a large home by any means, but even as a home owner, my property taxes are nothing compared to theirs! Hee hee!! I'll take the simple life for now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on May. 25, 2009