Do you have an outfit or piece of clothing that makes you feel good when you wear it?

CafeMom Team

Asked by CafeMom Team at 12:30 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Yes, it is a white tank top with a marroon short sleeve hoody over it. the hoody is low cut and shows the tank top and I loe it
    goodnightmama

Answer by goodnightmama at 12:32 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• A pair of jeans I have.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 1:24 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I have my hoodie from high school. lol. When I lose weight, hopefully it will be something more revealing!! lol.
    kayla-nicole

Answer by kayla-nicole at 1:33 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Yes, I have an outfit I bought for a job interview. It looks nice and feels comfotable so I love it.
    iamcrystal26

Answer by iamcrystal26 at 5:54 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Mine is not clothing, it is my skin care. It compliments every outfit I wear. When you find the right skin care that makes you feel like a DIVA - that's all that matters.
    AloetteMom

Answer by AloetteMom at 8:33 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Oh yeah, I have a couple that just make me feel so sexy and when my hubby sees me in them, he just gets this look in his eyes and I love that feeling!
    kevandkaye

Answer by kevandkaye at 10:42 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• my SO old worn out army tshirt's
    brandidelair

Answer by brandidelair at 2:28 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• My Gap jeans..they fit me so good and I was so proud of myself when i was able to lose my baby weight and fit back into them.
    amybuddy45

Answer by amybuddy45 at 8:42 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Yep, My black leather pants, or my tight stretch black jeans, Any of my knee high boots and black tank tops. I also have a short lil beachy black skirt that is great.
    TwistedMalice

Answer by TwistedMalice at 2:25 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• My Tore up jeans i love them so but i gained a little weight and i was getting into the truck and split the butt i love them so much i patched them lol
    crissy386

Answer by crissy386 at 8:09 PM on Jun. 19, 2008