How should I style my hair

I've had the same style since highschool, 10 years ago. Iwant to have a cute pixy cut and get blonde highlights but my hair is really straight. Whats the best short hairstyle for straight hair. I have been just keeping it long and pulling in back with a clip. I need some advise.

ButterCreammgt

Asked by ButterCreammgt at 9:10 AM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I get asked this alot. I find it really hard to answer unless you can sit down face to face. Other wise most people will suggest the latest and greatest style. A way to help decide is to pick up your favorite magazines and look at the hairstyles. Even if you don't like the whole style you might like the legnth, or the fringe. This is the easiest way to piece together your perfect look.
    wilbursdaughter

Answer by wilbursdaughter at 10:27 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• this sit can be helpful i hope, you can register and upload one pic of yours and play with the different hair cuts and highlights, colors etc. hav fun!!http://www.hairfinder.com/hair_imaging.htm
    shantee32

Answer by shantee32 at 2:51 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I think the pob is a really great cut for straight hair, it is victoria beckham's version of the bob. Go Short for summer!!!
    ProudMammaBear

Answer by ProudMammaBear at 1:18 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I have super straight hair. I tried to grow it out, but all it did was just lay there. I now have my hair stacked in the back for volumne and angled and longer in the front with side swept bangs. It gives me the option to tuck it behind my ears, or pull up the front. Its super easy to style with a round brush and some volumizing product. I also put some highlights in it and that made the style really pop.
    army_love

Answer by army_love at 12:42 PM on Jul. 2, 2008