5 weeks left ~ Advice?

And it has all of a sudden hit me. I guess I didn't realize how clse it really was untill this afternoon, and now I am freaking. When did you pack your bag and what last minute stuff did you do to get ready for anew baby, and when did you start preparing for it. I have bought pretty much everything, just have to put it all together, but don't want to get everything done and sit around waiting either. Last minute advice on what to do and when to do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would have my bags packed and have everything ready at this point. Yeah, you'll be waiting...but you'll be waiting without the anxiety of "what if" the baby comes before you are ready. At least this way, you will have some comfort in knowing that you are prepared no matter when baby decides to make his/her appearance.

The end of pregnancy is the hardest for me emotionally. Take one day at a time.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 6:15 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Start getting ready but also enjoy your last month of peace! You'l have lots of joy and love for the rest of your life, but peace and quiet will soon be a thing of the past.
    GL
    Anonymous

• I packed my bags last Sunday. I'm 39 weeks today.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 2:09 AM on May. 25, 2009