whats the best way to induce labor?

im so miserable, and i need a solution of how i can induce my labor so i can finally see my baby girl be born, help me out will ya?

eggopregokrissy

Asked by eggopregokrissy at 6:18 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• nothing works unless both your baby and your body are ready.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 6:20 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Sex, Sex, Sex, sex...did I mention sex? If it doesn't work what have you lost? Besides it is fun, and it likely will be a while before you can do it after the baby is born.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 6:21 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Sex
    Some herbal teas help like Rasbery leaf tea or black cohosh
    Nipple stimulation
    Walking
    Castor oil....I dont reccomend this one at all....But it can help or just give you the shits....
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 6:22 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Sex, and walking, mabye fast walking a little not jogging tho. don't tire your self out to much you need the energy
    Cassie14

Answer by Cassie14 at 6:48 PM on May. 24, 2009

• ITA with carliemarie1015. You can try anything you want but if your body and baby aren't ready, nothing is going to work.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 6:52 PM on May. 24, 2009

• ive heard nipple stimulation rly helps n sexxxxxxxx is a major inducer.
    but muh dr recommended walking with me.
    i walked almost 1/2 a mile every night at the end of muh pregnancy (4 wks left) n i went into labor 1 wk n 1/2 later.
    good luck!!!
    momma323

Answer by momma323 at 10:00 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Nothing is going to work unless your baby is truly ready to be born...I went into labor after taking a VIGOROUS walk in the canyon. It's a total of 3 miles, up the canyon wall and back down. Hahah, I'd been walking it since before I was pregnant, and continued to through out my pregnancy, and then at 37 1/2 weeks, it was really hard that day, and by the time I made it back up the canyon, I was having contractions, the next afternoon my son was born.

Oh, sex too if you feel like it. I didn't feel like it most the time, but I would try occasionally.
    divinenight

Answer by divinenight at 7:13 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Nothing will work if your body and baby are not ready and that includes medical induction.
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 11:06 AM on May. 25, 2009

• i say sex, chamodelion tea, castor oil, and alot of walking, also try getting in the shower and let hot water hit your lower back. a shower not a bath.
    SINCONCEPCION

Answer by SINCONCEPCION at 11:34 PM on May. 25, 2009