Any tips on ttc a boy....i am suppose to be ov next thursday...

i am ttc a boy and just wondered if there are any tips or just thoughts about this....

emilysmama05

Asked by emilysmama05 at 6:23 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Maybe ttc a girl, thats what I did & I got a boy lol I was dead set on having a girl, I had the name picked out, the decor for her room picked out, EVERYTHING! Went to the doctor & they were like "CONGRATULATIONS! IT'S A BOY!" I was like "NOOOO!!!" haha I cried for 3 days then perked up & looked at all the positives about having a boy.

Good luck
    babylovee

Answer by babylovee at 6:49 PM on May. 24, 2009

• google ttc a boy, its the males that determine the sex of the baby, I think male sperm swim slower, and like cooler temp. so maybe you might find some imput..But dont count on it too much LOL, us women really have no control over the sex of the babies.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:55 PM on May. 24, 2009

• The same way you conceive a girl...I wouldn't get pregnant if you're dead set against having a girl. There is always the chance that's what you'll have.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 11:53 PM on May. 24, 2009

• google shettles method.

bd on wed and thursday (maybe even friday)   

good luck...  we want a boy too

try eating lots of iron......  idk, there are a LOT of things that it says you could try.  but its still 50/50

boy sperm die sooner, (girls live longer) thats why you should bd closest to ov for a  boy.

codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 2:50 PM on May. 25, 2009

• thanks every 1 we would be just as happy if it was a girl i am just so tired of PINK lol
    emilysmama05

Answer by emilysmama05 at 12:14 PM on May. 27, 2009