Has this happened to anyone please help me

I started bleeding when i was 8 weeks I bleed for 2 months straight the doctors don't know why My baby was healthy and everything was where it need to be. Now i am 28 weeks and I am dilating and having labor pains I have a 5 year old and had no problems in my prg then I don't understand why I am having so much problems now do you have any idea what to do or what can possibly be going on. They have me taking meds to make my baby healthier and I am scared. I have been on bedrest for 4 months and am going crazy what am i to do? Is there a reason for all this to be happening.

ggiovanni

Asked by ggiovanni at 6:31 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Im so sorry for what you are going through, i also bled until i hit my second trimester, it is called subchroinic bleeding, which is a bloodclot near the placenta, it can be dangereous if its a big bloodclot, but if its small it will just bleed out. you sound like you have a incompetent cervix, which your bleeding most likely made this happen, this also happend to me and they just put me on strict bedrest until delivery i was also carrying twins so the weight of the babies heads were pushing on the cerv ix which made it dialate, i did deliver my babies at 31.5 weeks. Has your doct talked about doing a cercluge? which is a stitch in your cervix and can help you not deliver so early, i had a cercluge done this time just incase the same thing happend like last time, im 40 weeks and just strarted dialating but that was becasue of the cercluge was a great thing to do. I wish you all the luck.
    BigSurprise2

Answer by BigSurprise2 at 7:54 PM on May. 24, 2009