MY STOMACH BE HURTING SO BAD WHAT IS THE BEST POSITION TO SLEEP?

mz_shorter

Asked by mz_shorter at 6:34 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You could try your side with a bunch of pillows other than that prop yourself up kinda like your in a reclyner other than that i have no idea. Hope you can get some sleep
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 6:39 PM on May. 24, 2009

• In the last trimester with both of my kids I have had to sleep in a recliner with a body pillow. It was the ONLY way I could sleep and be remotely comfy.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 6:48 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Sleeping on your left side is recommended to have good blood flow to your uterus/placenta. I usually stick one end of a pillow between my knees/things and tuck the other end of it under my belly (using a body pillow). You could try that with 2 smaller pillows though too.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 6:51 PM on May. 24, 2009