What would you do ?

I have a lady wanting me to watch her daughter , She is a single mom of 2 but it would only be the 1 . Which she is 2 .. Okay we get FS and my Hubby doesnt like the idea of having a another 2 y/o around ... Especailly since she works late night at Wendy's and he works days so it would mess up his sleeping ... And also probably mess up our Fs for only a couple of nights a week ... If i was to watch her just 3 nights a week at 15 dollars each how bad would that mess us up ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on May. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• what the heck is FS? Then maybe I could give an answer, lol.
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 7:22 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Food stamps
    Anonymous

• that's what I thought, but what does that have to do with anything else in your question? I guess I'm missing the point. Would that little bit of extra money put you over the limit to receive them? I guess you basically gotta weigh out the pros and cons... extra money versus hubby's sleeping schedule and how much having another 2 year old would throw off your family balance. It might be good for your kiddo as well for a little extra socialization.
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 7:30 PM on May. 24, 2009

• What does FS have to do with it? She's 2, she's not eating like a teenager. And, if you have other kids I doubt it will mess up your hubby's schedule. I think he's being ridiculous
    Anonymous

• I don't know how much it would alter your foodstamps but if your getting low income medicaid or something it might change my medicaid got cut out b/c i was getting 100 a week then it changed to only 80 a week and now i am getting it again
    Anonymous

• How many hours would you be watching her? If it's less than 5, $15 is steep
    Anonymous

• I thought 15 was steep too but she said she would pay me 20 a day .. I thought i dont think so .. She is a manager so i dont know how there hours are ... But her ex is watching her a couple of days/nights and then me like 3or 4days a week ...
    Anonymous

• Dumb question, but if she works night, doesn't her kid need to be sleeping? How late are we talking?
    apexmommy

Answer by apexmommy at 9:09 PM on May. 24, 2009

• If she works nights her kid might be up all night so that both mommy and baby can sleep days. Just reveresed of a "normal" schedule.

Honestly, I wouldn't report the $15.
    Anonymous

Your talking no later than 2:30 am ... But like today she worked from 11am -9pm .. so i would have have that long ...
    Anonymous