What would you do ?

I have a lady wanting me to watch her daughter , She is a single mom of 2 but it would only be the 1 . Which she is 2 .. Okay we get FS and my Hubby doesnt like the idea of having a another 2 y/o around ... Especailly since she works late night at Wendy's and he works days so it would mess up his sleeping ... And also probably mess up our Fs for only a couple of nights a week ... If i was to watch her just 3 nights a week at 15 dollars each how bad would that mess us up ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• what's the Fs?
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 7:42 PM on May. 24, 2009

• OH prolly finances. Ok here's what I think- what time would you be watching her? She'd probably go to bed as soon as coming over, because she's so little, and if she was used to staying up late, I'd train her to start going to bed at your place in a safe cozy spot, where she felt secure and knew where you were, but that was quiet and "bedtime".

TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 7:43 PM on May. 24, 2009

• FS= Food Stamps
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 7:58 PM on May. 24, 2009

• TXdanielly.... I cant even get my child to bed before midnight LOL .... and sometimes she does but not very often ... Her hours varys alot ... Hubby comes home and takes my daughter off my hands , which he shouldnt since he works hard during the day .. So my thinking is having a playmate and me getting paid Is GREAT .. Plus it would probably give him a break ..
    Anonymous