Normal or no?

My 6 week old seems to have 20 wet diapers a day literally is this normal?...she has a BM once a day but I cannot seem to keep a dry diaper on her just wondering should I be concerned and call her doctor.

jdbrown21

Asked by jdbrown21 at 7:22 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my little one was and still kind of is,but she is breastfed.and if i let her sit in it even for just 10min she will get a rash started.i wouldnt be concerned just means she is getting every thing she needs,shes not dhydraded
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 7:24 PM on May. 24, 2009

• lol sounds like my daughter she goes poo once and pees all the time i swear they weight like 10 lbs lol
    her dr said it was just fine
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:28 PM on May. 24, 2009

• yah thats normal.. depends on HOW wet the diapers are.. i mean if they diapers are extremely soaked and full 20 times a day then there might be a problem but if your baby just pees about 20 times a dsy then your baby is perfectly normal..
    casper4991

Answer by casper4991 at 9:52 PM on May. 24, 2009