What would you do ?

I have a lady wanting me to watch her daughter , She is a single mom of 2 but it would only be the 1 . Which she is 2 .. Okay we get FS and my Hubby doesnt like the idea of having a another 2 y/o around ... Especailly since she works late night at Wendy's and he works days so it would mess up his sleeping ... And also probably mess up our Fs for only a couple of nights a week ... If i was to watch her just 3 nights a week at 15 dollars each how bad would that mess us up ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• There is a program to get reimbursed for the food the toddler eats. Visit your local CDC.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:27 PM on May. 24, 2009

• What is a FS and a F??
    Anonymous

• Food stamps .. and the other was FS the s just ended up small
    Anonymous

• The food program...to get reimbursed you would have to be a licensed provider...so you wouldn't be able to do that...
    If you are only doing it a few days a week....I wouldn't think it would mess up your FS...just don't turn it in on your taxes...It isn't a large amount of $$ ....$45 a week...if you watched the child 3 days a week every week it is less than $2400.....Maybe I am wrong to tell you not to claim it...I don't know...

But if you are going to claim it and it will mess up your FS...I would say $45 a week isn't worth it....
    Momm2Princess

Answer by Momm2Princess at 10:49 PM on May. 24, 2009

• $45 a week probably isn't going to be worth your time....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Why can't you watch the child at her house? Your husband works so to disregard his need for sleep seems a little insensitive.
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 1:38 AM on May. 25, 2009

• And as much as I hate lying don't tell the DHS building that you are doing childcare. It will screw you over and you will be short for three months while you try to get FS again.
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 1:40 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Too bad if your husband's against it. It isn't worth it.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 3:34 PM on May. 25, 2009