African American Skin care

Dr.Miracles has this acne system geared toward the Black community, has anyone tried this product and does it work?

Also, has anyone tried the Heritage line also geared at the black/Hispanic community? I thought about trying it, but it has a million products to weed through as they are expensive.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:37 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I had a customer a while back who tried the Dr.Miracles Acne System. She had very bad acne and she said it didn't do much good and was too expensive. So when the Clearskin Professionals Acne Kit came out at Avon she tried it instead and she has had very good results! You can try the trial kit for just $9.99 I use it myself and its made a big difference with my skin as well. You can try it out at www.youravon.com/dhullum you get free direct delivery shipping with code FSANY at checkout and May 24-26 I'm also throwing in a free makeup remover for anyone who places an order of $15 or more! The entire kit is only $34! Good luck!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:59 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Before you try a new product, try a subtle approach. Get a regimen and stick with it. The more impurities you put on your face, the worse it will become. Wash your face (include hairline and neck area) in the morning and at night. No fancy department store or cheap catalog brand is needed. Are you familiar with black soap? If not, don't worry a mild cleanser at your local Walgreens will be just fine. Get some cotton and a toner (I use witch hazel). Lastly LIGHTLY moisturize. Make sure it's a facial lotion. Olay, Target brand, Aveeno, and Neutrogena are my top picks.

Try sticking to a simple regimen. A lot of these products are selling false dreams or you have people trying to sell you anything your looking for. Shift through the nonsense. Best Wishes
    mom2trewife2vic

Answer by mom2trewife2vic at 12:04 AM on May. 28, 2009