Abortion question

I was just curious if there is anyone else out there like me….I am personally pro-life.... meaning I would never have an abortion no matter what the circumstances because i think it is wrong. Politically however I am pro choice as I feel it is not my place to make that choice for someone else. Anyone else feel like this?

momofone072506

Asked by momofone072506 at 7:46 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• just wanted to add that i don't want to cause a debate I was just curious...
    momofone072506

Answer by momofone072506 at 7:47 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I think I might be a lot like you in that. I might be able to get an abortion if the baby were going to die anyway, but other than that I know I couldn't handle one emotionally. However I believe it should be a womans choice as to whether or not to get one.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 7:49 PM on May. 24, 2009

• #1. can't bring up abortion on here without causing a debate

#2 I think most prolife people feel exactly as you do. Not many people go around saying, "I' m pro-life because I want to be able to have an abortion!"
    Anonymous

• I am against abortion in any arena. Political, personal,whatever. There is,and never will be any good reason to brutally murder an innocent,unborn baby.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 7:50 PM on May. 24, 2009

I think we are all mature women that can have a conversation about it without fighting!
    Anonymous

• i am 100% against abortion, but people are going to do what they are going to do. even my hubby and i disagree on this, he is also 100% against it, but he would want my to get one if i was rapped and impregnated, personally, i STILL would not terminate it, i believe it is not my place to decide if the baby will get a chance to live or not.
    teenagemama19

Answer by teenagemama19 at 8:14 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I feel that way.. but I still consider myself prolife, and nothing more/less.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 8:27 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I'm Pro-Choice for both political reasons (not my decision for anyone else) as well as personal (in certain circumstances, I would have one)
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 8:40 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I would never have an abortion under any circumstance...I dont think its right to play God and decide who gets to live and who gets to die...but i have a friend that had one and I dont pass judgement on her. We all have our own beliefs and everyone makes mistakes....
    bmom9308

Answer by bmom9308 at 8:58 PM on May. 24, 2009

• If I get raped, I'm getting an abortion, or something medically wrong. Other than that, I really see no need for it. But I certainly wouldn't take away someone's rights for it.
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 9:10 PM on May. 24, 2009