Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My hubby just cut like 12-13 inches of my hair off...

Does anyone know where I can donate it for the children losing their hair? I have been wanting to do this for so long, but never had the courage to cut my hair. I am so glad I did it. I want to make a childs day.

Answer Question

Asked by wrknmomof3 at 7:55 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • locks of love is the organization that does it.
    You could google them.
    BTW, you are awesome for doing that!

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on May. 24, 2009

  • Thank you so much. I love children and give anything to help a sick, injured, etc... child.

    Answer by wrknmomof3 at 8:12 PM on May. 24, 2009

  • yay!!!! locks of love is where i would send it!!

    Answer by teenagemama19 at 8:17 PM on May. 24, 2009


    * 10 inches measured tip to tip is the minimum length needed for a hairpiece.
    * Hair must be in a ponytail or braid before it is cut.
    * Hair must be clean and completely dry before it is mailed in.
    * Place the ponytail or braid inside of a plastic bag, and then inside of a padded envelope.
    * If you wish to receive our personalized thank-you card, please fill out the hair donation form, or write your name and address on a full size separate sheet of paper and include inside the envelope. We cannot acknowledge donors who do not send their name and address according to these instructions.
    * All hair donations must be mailed to Locks of Love at:

    234 Southern Blvd.
    West Palm Beach, FL 33405
    * Thank you!

    You Should Know

    * In order to protect your privacy and in compl

    Answer by TJones32 at 8:24 PM on May. 24, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.