sunless tanner

Can anyone recommend a good sunless tanner for fair skin that goes on evenly with no streaking and won't turn me orange. i'm looking for something that i can get from riteaid,duane reade,or walgreens.those 3 are my local drugstores. i also don't want to pay an arm and a leg for it,lol. thanx in advance.

cathycat

Asked by cathycat at 8:27 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have tried Olay and Jergens , and Neutrogena and I think Neutrogena is the most natural looking.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:48 PM on May. 24, 2009

• If you're willing to buy from Avon the Skin So Soft Satin Glow Continuous Mist Airbrush Spray in Fair is awesome and its only $7.99 on sale this weekend. I've used most of the drug store brands and nothing really worked out for me. This is the closest I've found to a natural, professional looking tan. www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code fsany for free direct delivery shipping to your home too. Good luck!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:48 AM on May. 25, 2009