What should I do???

So I was checking my b/f's e-mail and i saw a message telling his ex-girlfriend(the girl who cheated on him and got pregnant by another man, but led him on to believe that it's his) that he loves her and he always will and she wants him to be by his side forever. WTF!! AND I AM PISSED THE FUCK OFF!! THANX! OH AND IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING RUDE TO SAY, I SUGGEST YOU DON'T! P.s. did i mention that im pregnant by him! (due june 15)!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Do you live together?
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:35 PM on May. 24, 2009

• The guy is an IDIOT! I would confront him in a calm way and ask him what he really wants. You may not like the answer, but be prepared to handle it if you don't! GL!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:36 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Don't check his email. Duh. I will always love a couple of my ex's. I don't see a big deal unless he's saying he still wants to be with her. In which case you simply go your own ways.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 8:36 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Print the e-mail show it to him and ask him WTH is this??? Find out if he is with you or if he is going to be with her. If he's not with you then he better be responsible for taking care of the baby! Be ready to take him to court for child support.
    Anonymous

• OMG!!!! definatly confront him about that!!! ask him about you have the right to know you are in a relationship and you are the mother of his child, his actual child. why would he want to go back to someone who did that to him!! why is he even talkin to her?? ughhh things like this piss me off!!! but trust me grl ask him about it you got the proof he cant deny it!!

mommy2b99

Answer by mommy2b99 at 8:37 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I would print the e-mail,,confront him on it. If it is true how he still feels about her...You have 2 things you can do..Put up with it and stay with him..Or leave him..

Answer by louise2 at 8:41 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I already did confront him and of course he acted stupid!!! but im just tryna calm down cause im pregnant!!!! it's a big deal because he is not suppose to be talking to her especially after she did this!! and i was the shoulder he had to lean on. if he wanted trash he should have stayed with her ugly ass!!.............. and he stays with me....for now anyways! some men can be so stupid! and to top it off the girl is still with the guy she cheated on him with and they're engaged!!!
    Anonymous

• He shouldn't of acted stupid if there was nothing to hide. I would say PEACE. It's better being single anyways :)
    tbear2008

Answer by tbear2008 at 8:47 PM on May. 24, 2009

• i'm starting to realize that!!
    Anonymous

• You and your baby dont deserve that. Tell him that!!
    Get out of the relationship and make a good life for your child, you dont want your little one mixed up in so much drama, it will just stress him/her out. And you dont need to be stressed while you're pregnant. if he cared about you he would see that and try to make you comfortable and avoid any drama. he needs to figure out what he wants and let you know. you deserve better than that sweetie
    bmom9308

Answer by bmom9308 at 8:53 PM on May. 24, 2009