Should I keep the baby?

I've already got one, and now that I'm pregnant things aren't going so well with my husband. We're slowly finding out that we aren't as good for each other as we thought. He's not as nice as he used to be, and I have less patience. I wouldn't even THINK of this question but today we were fighting and it scared my 6 month old. :/ He started crying and I felt so bad. I don't want to bring another child into that kind of world. I'd rather be without the hormones and try to fix whats left with me and him.

I expect mean comments, but honestly that's not even half of what's going on. I'm 7 weeks along by the way. I'm supposed to be on medication but I can't now that I'm pregnant and everything is just getting worse, I'm crying every day and always mad. I don't want my baby to have to see this, and I try so hard to be okay but it's not that easy. I usually don't post ANON, but I've never liked people to know how bad things can get.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• honestly it is your choice not anyone elses . do what you feel is best if it is not best to keep the baby then look in to adoption
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:49 PM on May. 24, 2009

• personally i could never give up one of my kids, but if it came down to that I might consider adoption. Have you tried counseling? Maybe that could help. You should do what's best for you and your family. good luck
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 8:51 PM on May. 24, 2009

• i agree.
    your choice.
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 8:51 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I was considering abortion. I honestly don't know what would happen after 9 months of this. Seems like our little family would just get worse and fall apart.
    Anonymous

• You definately are going through a rough time and I think a crisis pregnancy center (not planned parenthood) would be a safe place to go. They would hold your baby, share with you, get you a snack and really let you feel SAFE and you could tell them as much as you felt comfortable sharing...

The best things about crisis pregnancy centers is that they don't push you into things, and are genuinely women who are there because they love babies and are called to minister to women like you. In crisis.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:53 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I agree. your choice.

No not just hers but also her husbands

Anonymous

• Im pro choice..which means I believe you have to right to choose without being judged but I personally could NEVER give up my child no matter what else was going on in my life...
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 8:55 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Just keep in mind that what you and your hubby are going through is temporary and you will eventually come out the other side either together or apart. But the decision of keeping, aborting or adopting is a life long lingering and altering choice no matter what you choose. ~I hope that helped you put things in perspective.
    Anonymous

• I wish i could help you.
    Good luck in whatever choice you make.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 8:58 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I think you need to take a few days and weigh your options. You are very emotional anyway because of the hormones but you shouldn't make such a huge decision based on a few arguements with your hubby or even what people say on here. Just remember there is a little life growing right now inside of you that's depending on you. GL to you!
    Anonymous