Does your husbands lack of motivation get on your nerves?

My husband and i were going to an amusement park today and i did all the packing and planing and practically had to push him threw every step as usual and then he asks later why am i crabby?

amommy2a2yrold

Asked by amommy2a2yrold at 8:48 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• hahahahaha. sorry. not to laugh. It's just that you and i have opposite problems. My husband is a military man so if i'm not moving fast enough (and i like to be fast and efficient (sp?)) he yells at me. ..."MOTIVATED MOTIVATED UGH UGH UGH!" lol.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 8:52 PM on May. 24, 2009

• you could but a fire under my husband butt and he wouldnt move
    Anonymous

• yeah that would drive me nuts!! my husband works a lot and feels that many people waste too much time doing nothing. that means i miss out on sleeping in (he feels guilty when he "wastes time"). but he sure doesn't have a problem "wasting time" in front of the TV watching American Idol or a Lakers game and when i complain about it he says that it it's the only way he can unwind form all the stress he deals with all day at work. LOL! there's always something to gripe about isn't there?
    nairda

Answer by nairda at 9:06 PM on May. 24, 2009

• i know what you mean they think that they can just let you plan family activities, and do everything else on top of taking care of the kids becuase they make money and pay bills that that is a free pass to just lounge around on anything else!!! hello i cant do everything by myself!! it is annoying!!
    mommy2b99

Answer by mommy2b99 at 9:17 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Mine is the same way and we are always late for everything.
    momtoeight

Answer by momtoeight at 9:42 PM on May. 24, 2009

• i think it's a man thing. my SO lets everything roll off his back. he'd be totally calm if he were late to his own wedding....even though i would kill him lol
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 10:08 PM on May. 24, 2009

• my husband doesn't act like that because he works cause we make about the same money he does it cause he claims he wouldn't do it as well but he also doesn't get himself ready in a speedy fashion either. So i call it lazy.
    amommy2a2yrold

Answer by amommy2a2yrold at 10:43 AM on May. 26, 2009