• In the Spotlight:

What is the weirdest thing you craved during pregnancy?

My DH and I were at Dennys. Everything absolutely makes me sick haha. Our Waitress was talking to me about the sickness and told me she craved Vanilla Ice cream with Frozen Peas and Ketchup.. eeeew! haha I havent had any over the top cravings. What did you crave?

firethearson

Asked by firethearson at 8:51 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Red hot the hot wing sauce i drank a big glass of it when i was preg with my 4 year old
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 8:53 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Sour cream!
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:54 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Tomatoes...and I hate tomatoes. I would be gaging the whole time I would eat a tomato but I just could not stop myself. To this day my DS loves his tomatoes...LOL

lovmore

Answer by lovmore at 8:57 PM on May. 24, 2009

• pepperoni pizza rolls! I had to have them and they killed me EVERY time! Just thinking about it gives me heartburn!!
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 8:59 PM on May. 24, 2009

• sour cream and onion chips with vanilla bean ice cream lol i know, ewww. I have notice that when i eat some thing sweet it has to be followed by something salty and the other way around weird huh...lol.
    mommy2b99

Answer by mommy2b99 at 9:04 PM on May. 24, 2009

• A pregnant woman on another parenting forum said she had a Dorito sandwich: Cool Ranch Doritos and Miracle Whip on bread! I was seriously craving one!!! It sounded sooooo good!!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:15 PM on May. 24, 2009

• When I was pregnant with my first, I went to TCBY and nearly made the girl sick because I had to satisfy my craving! What was it, you might ask? Pumpkin flavored ice cream with pineapple, hot fudge, nuts, whipped cream and a cherry. Poor thing looked green the second I said Pumpkin ice cream with pineapple! But it was so good....
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 9:20 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Campbells bean and bacon soup. I can't eat to this day 13 years later.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:28 PM on May. 24, 2009

• lemons. but i don't think that is that bizarre.
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 10:05 PM on May. 24, 2009

• cheese quesadilla and chocolate pudding to dip it in lol haha...and pickles dipped in honey bbq sauce. I've had some strange cravings....now in my second pregnancy i just want donuts and lots of them!!
    Mandy_Cakes

Answer by Mandy_Cakes at 10:23 PM on May. 24, 2009