• In the Spotlight:

My boyfriend i think might want to cheat on me what do i do?

today i looked at my boyfriends phone and his ex text him!!!! i said why he said cuz we are friends we like to to each other. he didi not see anything wrong about it. he also confessed that he ment up with her a few days ago and hung out. i was like why did u go behind my back and he said he knew i would flip out i was like then wouldn't that tell u that what ur doing is wrong? i told him to pack his shit and leave he practicly got on his hands and kneews begging not to kich him out i told him he could stay for now but i have to think i mean we been together 3years and have a daughter but at the same time i can i believe him now . i now second guess everything he says to me now. like he said he won't talk to her anymore well u went behind my back the first time why won't he do it again. so ladies please i need help lots of comments please i'm desperate i don't know what to do i can barely look at him.

ksexymom19

Asked by ksexymom19 at 8:59 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• If he is going to cheat ,,he will..You can not do anything to stop him..The only thing you can do is leave him or stay with him. You go looking for trouble,,you usually find some..

Answer by louise2 at 9:04 PM on May. 24, 2009

• hmm. well, i dont think it means he's thinking about cheating on you. i'm still friends with one of my ex's and my husband knows about it. I told him about it. Of course, i told him about it because i thought there would be a good chance he'd be okay with it. I dont think your BF's bad choice here is hanging out with his ex, i think it's not being honest from the start.
    I believe in working things out. If my husband ever cheated on me (which honestly is unthinkable because he'd never jeapordize what we have) i still wouldnt leave him. We'd go to counsleing. we'd work on it. whatever it took. That's what love and marriage is about (of course, ...your not married so. eh)
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 9:05 PM on May. 24, 2009

• First off, just because you would flip out doesn't mean he's wrong or what he's doing is wrong. Actually you are wrong for being so insecure and trying to treat him like his mother. You need to get over your insecurities and trust your man so that he can trust you.

Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 9:18 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I think you over reacted.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:39 PM on May. 24, 2009

• i say let him be and if he cheats then you dump the sorry bastard and find someone better. life's to short to put up with cheating especially when he is just a bf and not a husband. for now your just assuming. let him me who he wants to be and i'll tell you when you accept a man for who they are they are easier to trust cause they rarely fail you when you do that. my husband has ex's as friends and i trust him. they are my friends as well now. it sounds as if your not secure in your relationship. why?
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:53 PM on May. 24, 2009

• if they're such good friends, why don't you tell him the 3 of you can hang out ..even though it would be awkward at first..i think that's a good idea.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on May. 25, 2009

• If he wanted to cheat on you, you couldn't stop him.It doesn't have anything to do with how pretty you are, how much you weigh, or how often you have sex.If he is cheater in his heart,he will cheat anyway.You just have to make it clear to him what will happen if he does.And mean what you say.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 10:42 AM on May. 25, 2009