Has anyone had pain with uterine polpys?

I have endometriosis and PCOS, I just found out I have uterine polyps. I am in excruciating pain, its horrible I been taking pain killers percocet, morphine, and anaprox; nothing is helping the pain. I've been in tears all day and it breaks my heart that my beautiful son has to see me this way. Right now he's at his grandparents place cuz I can't take care of him. I'm going in two weeks for a laproscopic hysterscopy D&C and I don't think I'm gonna make it. Anyone else experience this type of pain?

sunflower0515

Asked by sunflower0515 at 9:27 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Health

• I am so sorry you are having so much pain honey. Have you tried using a heating pad to help. I had uterine polyps before but I never had the pain you are describing. I had a lot of bleeding, so much I almost bled to death. My doctor told me that my hemoglobin was 5.1 and I needed 4 blood transfusions. I ended up getting a D&C and they put a camera up in to see what else might have been going on. Turns out I had pre-cancer cells on my uterus and had to have a hysterectomy. Wow those are some strong pain relievers, try adding the heating pad and maybe soaking in a nice hot bath for a while, I don't think that would hurt. I read where raspberry tea is good for the uterus too. Sip on some of that as well. Good luck to you. Hope all goes well for you.
    CasualCandles

Answer by CasualCandles at 12:06 PM on May. 29, 2009