Alli diet pills

I am considering trying them and I am wondering what side affects that you guys have had how much weight loss and if you recommend the product

chrissymanor

Asked by chrissymanor at 9:34 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I've never taken them but I have a friend who has. Be prepared to have oil leaking from your butt if you eat even the slightest bit of fat.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 9:41 PM on May. 24, 2009

• When you go on a diet, or use a diet aid, you are just putting yourself on the gain/loss rollercoaster; frustrating for you, & hard on your body. In order to maintain a healthy weight, you need to have a healthy lifestyle; this has the added bonus of setting a great example for your kids.
    First, start walking; at least 20 min a day at least 3 times a week. Next, drink your water! at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Next, eat your fruits & veggies! 7-8 servings a day, in at least three different colors. Eat your whole grains (loaded with fiber, protein, and lots of energy-giving nutrients), 7 servings a day. Cut way back on (or eliminate) meat & dairy. Add beans, lentils & tofu to your diet. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html .Feel free to ask me any questions

Answer by rkoloms at 9:25 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I've heard horrid things about Alli....I too need to lose a few pounds, but the side effects outweigh the benefit of weight loss for me!!
    MonkeyMomma07

Answer by MonkeyMomma07 at 6:11 PM on May. 25, 2009