has anyone had this problem? PLEASE HELP

ok this just started happening to me. im 8months pregnant(35weeks) and my vagina has been itching, around my hairs. (not to be nasty or anything) but its serious. it itches from time to time NO I DONT HAVE ANY STD OR ANYTHING NO HERPES OR NOTHIN. MY DOCTOR TESTED ME AND MY BOYFRIEND FOR THAT STUFF. my last obgyn appointment was may 13th and like a week later it started happening. i go back to see her on wednesday so i will ask her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Do you shave down there at all...if so it could be the hair growing back.
    Anonymous

• could be just your vagina getting ready for birth stretching a bit that would cause itching
    Anonymous

• Don't feel bad. I'm 6 weeks away from my due date and mine itches too. I think it' just all the extra crap going on down there. We have all this extra stuff going on right now.....don't worry, it's anoying and kind of gross, but one of the many lovely things that comes along with pregnancy.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:59 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I have the same thing... but mine's also swollen.... dr said it's all the pressure being put down there as the baby gets lower.
    no worries. it's normal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I have some stretch marks there and sometimes they itch it could be that
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 3:07 PM on May. 25, 2009