Did you get pictures taken when you were pregnant?

I had a friend of mine do it today but i dont understand why its such a big deal to people. Just wondering. =)

Shelii

Asked by Shelii at 10:05 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I didn't go to a professional place to have belly pics done. I kept a belly journal for each pregnancy. I had my husband take pics of me each week with the digital camera and I did a belly scrapbook for each child. I did it as a way to see how each week my belly has grown.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 10:08 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I refused to be photographed pregnant. The only photos of me are from my shower, and when I was so far along that I couldn't move out of the photo frame fast enough and my father snapped a picture of me.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:09 PM on May. 24, 2009

• i did have 2 unproffesional pics taken. My twin sister had proffesional ones done and they turned out so cute and i wish i would have done it for the memory.
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 10:10 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Only with my son, and it wasn't a body shot. We were at the State fair and it was a pic of us as a fam on a giant chair...My SO, our daughter, and my preggo self.
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 10:10 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Nope, I don't see a need to get professional pics done of me being pregnant. Waste of money and we have plenty from family pics.

Anonymous

• Not professional ones, but I have tons that dh took and video from the baby shower.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:01 PM on May. 24, 2009