Focused energy?

Ok, so I wrote a journal about this but no one answered it, so now I'm posting here. It's too long to actually post in the question, so I'll post the link. It may be offensive to some Christians, but it isn't intended to be, it's just some thoughts I had that I wondered about. So what do you think about this?

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1469672/Some_thoughts_I_had_about_focused_energy_May_offend_some_Christians_but_it_isn_t_intened_to_offend

Do you think that focusing energy can cause things to happen?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 10:09 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• My answer is in your journal thread.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 10:33 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Of course... That's what Magick is...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:25 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Nope, I call that a demon fooling someone into believing they have magic. He sure is sitting back and having a good laugh.
    Anonymous

• The power of God can do some pretty amazing things! IMO
    beccare2000

Answer by beccare2000 at 10:36 PM on May. 24, 2009

• it's the power of magic hi salemwitchchild how are you tonight
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 11:25 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Most definatly! Scuse the spelling errors by the way....Channeling energies is a great way to heal yourself and others. Are you a solitary practitioner of Wicca by any chance? Please do not persicute me, but I am. I do not wish, by any means, to have any bashing on this site. And I greatly hope that this post will not create any. I practice my beliefs on my own with no one to support me. I, in fact, have never professed a particular religion to my family or SO for this very same reason. He has never asked, and I have never told. I have always been an earthbound spirit. To me this has never been a question. My family were the type of people that believed in the Loch Ness Monster for goodness sake. They were scientests and scholars and very worldy people. I have no reason to doubt them now or ever...Take what you were taught and expand on it . It could lead you who knows where...
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 1:38 AM on May. 25, 2009

• You bet it can. Blessed Be my friend
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:37 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Yep, Of course!
    (Oh, Hi everybody!)
    Blessed be!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 11:07 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Focused energy is the result of both prayer and magick, even if certain people don't want to believe it.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 1:57 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I don't want to close this question because I think all the answers are "best" worthy (except the close minded anon).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:28 AM on Aug. 11, 2009