How long does it take for a Pampered Chef party order to come in?

We had a party back on April 16th and she still has not gotten the hostess the orders. It was a big party too. She said originally backorders came in so they held the order. Then it was something else. Personally I don't even know if she has actually ordered it. Does it really take 5 weeks or is this consultant a bad apple?

Sorry about the just for category doesn't seem to be a good one for this question

partiesbyjan

Asked by partiesbyjan at 10:09 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The lady I used to order it from only took about a week or so.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:11 PM on May. 24, 2009

• No it shouldn't take that long. All the Pampered Chef parties I had, I recieved the orders within 2 weeks (at the longest). I would be calling the consultant and if you get nothing from her, then call corporate headquarters and talk to someone there. 5 weeks is way too long to wait for your products.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:36 AM on May. 25, 2009

• Mine took a week by the way really great quality stuff...........
    NicksMom11385

Answer by NicksMom11385 at 12:46 AM on May. 25, 2009