Has anyone recently lost a lot of weight? I mean 20 or more pounds.

What diet were you on and what did you do for excercise? I need to lose weight. Help me.

sweetmom1007

Asked by sweetmom1007 at 10:14 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Exercise. Eat all fruits/ vegetables, grains, milk and meat. But watch your portion. Keep the hunger on the scale of 1 to 5. Don't eat until your at 0 very hungry and stop at 5. When you are saited. Remember your stomach is only as big as your fist, you don't need a whole lot of food. Drink plenty of water.
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 1:06 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I know a bunch of people that lost a a lot of weight on South Beach, but they all gain it back after they stop. Your best bet is just to watch your calorie in take, focus on good nutrition, and get some exercise (30 minutes of cardio at least three times per week).
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:28 PM on May. 24, 2009

• ya. but i didnt eat after i gave birth.
    i had NO appetite.
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 10:36 PM on May. 24, 2009

• A friend of mine lost a lot through weight watchers.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 11:17 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Before I got preggo I was 110 lbs when I gave birth I was 167 lbs. WHich means I have gained 57 lbs with pregnancy. I immediatly lost about 12 lbs after the baby wsa delivered.. It took me 7 months to get back down to 110. now my ds is 11 months and I am down to 98 lbs. I mainly just changed the way I eat and the portions of them. Plus I always try to keep myself movning.
    Scoobersmom

Answer by Scoobersmom at 11:18 PM on May. 24, 2009