Would you give baby clothes to someone you can't stand?

My DH's best friend and his gf are having a baby and he said if it's a boy we should give them our baby clothes. But I cannot stand this girl and I would rather give them to someone I like or even freecycle them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If they need them then yes. If they don't have a need (they can afford plenty or have lots of friends and family that will shower them with gifts) then do what you want.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:26 PM on May. 24, 2009

• If you would rather give them to a be recycled then I wouldnt give them to her. You can always use the excuse "ive already promised them to someone else!' lol
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 10:27 PM on May. 24, 2009

• If you're just giving them away anyway, I would give them to her, because it's not just to her, it's giving them to your hubby's best friend.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 10:28 PM on May. 24, 2009

• PLUS just because you hate her, doesn't mean you'll hate her child.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:29 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I would probably give them to her as well. If you wanted to be extra cheeky about it you could give them to her dirty, but that is really up to you. JK
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 10:30 PM on May. 24, 2009

• did she SAY you should give them to her, or ask?
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 10:33 PM on May. 24, 2009

• You don't plan on having any more children? If so, I would definitely keep them, but if not, well I would probably just give them to her.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:35 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Dennysgirl- no she has not said anything. It was all DH's idea.
    Anonymous

• I would be irked if someone told me that I should give something to them. It's plain rude!
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 10:36 PM on May. 24, 2009

• It would be nice to give them to her, since you are actually giving them to her child, but also because it would be a relief to you to get past the dislike and realize that you can do this.

Answer by Bmat at 10:42 PM on May. 24, 2009