• In the Spotlight:

pregnancy rash?

Has anybody had a pregnancy rash that looks like little pimples all over your arms, legs , chest and face? They don't itch, but look awful. Doc said it had to do with excess estrogen (If I understood right)

SSwaney

Asked by SSwaney at 10:43 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had something like that with my first child, only mmy itches like CRAZY! My dr. told me it was due to my first pregnancy, and that some women get it while others dont. Its initials are PUPPS... try going to Webmd.com or google and see what you can find out! If you have PUPPS... good luck, the only advice i can tell you is LOTS of oatmeal baths, b/c their is no cure for it and once you have your baby it will go away! Good luck!!
    Madilynsmommy27

Answer by Madilynsmommy27 at 2:43 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I forget the name of it but it starts with a "P" right, and has initials? POP or someting like that? My cousin had it... she looked like crap but was perfectly fine:) As long as you dont itch, you are cool!
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 11:11 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I have it on my chest... so looking forward to it being over!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on May. 25, 2009