One female, trying to put a baby on a guy friend says, "My child was born in December 2007." In September 2008, she says he's a year old.

When he asks for pictures, she refuses to send any and she says the reason why is because she'd become involved with her oldest child's father again. What do you think?

His_Mommy26

Asked by His_Mommy26 at 11:06 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Tell him to go to the health department Vital Records division and see if they will tell him the child's birthdate. She sounds like she is just playing him to keep him hooked on her. Find out her ex and contact him and tell him the child might be your friend's. Men can talk mano a mano and figure it all out.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:42 AM on May. 25, 2009

• lies
    Anonymous

• Well she's definetely lying about his age one way or the other...
    My guess is she is refusing to send pics because either she knows the baby looks nothing like him (because he's prolly not if she's lying about the age), or because she wants him to think it's not his so the new guy can play Daddy.
    He can take her to court and demand a DNA test if he wants to know (which I would so I didn't get hit with a bunch of back child support later, and I'd want to know my child and have peace of mind about it).
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:13 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Talk to my friend DNA, she always tells the truth!!!
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 11:47 PM on May. 24, 2009

• he needs to make a phone call to MAURY!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on May. 25, 2009

• he can order the birthcr online witch will give him all the info he need
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 2:35 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I talked to her and asked her. I asked his birthday and his name. She never said his name or his actual birthday. She only said December 2007. When someone asks my child's birthday, I don't miss a beat. I don't say, "April 2008."
    His_Mommy26

Answer by His_Mommy26 at 4:06 AM on May. 25, 2009